The Westfalia Fruit has opened its September 2021/2022 Learnership program and is inviting all applicants residing within the Westfalia Fruit Estates’ surrounding areas (Tzaneen, Johannesburg and Howick) to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 15 September 2021
The course will be divided into two parts: the first 30 percent will be instructional learning theory and will take place at the Westfalia Avo Academy training center.
The remaining 70% will be workplace learning, which will take place at relevant agricultural sections chosen by the Westfalia Fruit Avo Academy.
The responsibilities for this learnership program have not been communicated yet. To find out the responsibilities for this program, contact Westfalia Fruit for further assistance.
Contact person: Ms Agnes Ramafalo
Telephone number: 015 309 0106
As a result, your application will be rejected if you do not meet all of the following requirements:
- Must have completed Grade 12/ Matric or have completed a relevant NQF level 2 relating to agricultural activities
- Must reside in an area surrounding Westfalia Fruit Estates: Tzaneen, Johannesburg and Howick)
- Must be unemployed
- Must be beneficiaries of communities of interest to Westfalia Fruit
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Must NOT be participating in another learnership opportunity/ similar programme
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Hand deliver your application to:
Westfalia Fruit Estates
Human Resources Office
R36 Main Road
Between Modjadjiskloof and Tzaneen
Attach the following documents to your application:
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
- A certified copy of your Grade 12/ Matric/ NQF-2 qualification
- A certified copy of your Identity Document
- Proof of residence
- Proof of disability (if applicable)
- Preference will be given to targeted groups: 2% of candidates living with disabilities and 60% female candidates
- Faxed or emailed applications will NOT be accepted
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- If you have not heard a response within 2-weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful