Summer/Winter School Fees
- Full tuition fees and supporting levies will be charged for the Summer/Winter School modules enrolled for
- This fee is payable immediately when you register for the module
- Half (50%) of the student account is payable 30 April and adding Winter School modules will block exam results if not paid upon registering for them.
- The student account is fully payable at 31 July. Adding Summer School modules will block exam results and registration for the next term if not paid when registering for them
- These extra modules will impact negatively on NSFAS or other bursary living costs that are requested to be paid out