The Starke Ayres has opened its 2022/2023 academic year bursary application and is inviting all interested applicants to apply. In order to apply for this bursary application, follow the details below:
19 January 2022
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards a Plant Breeding (BSc) degree qualification
- You must have completed your 1st year of study
- You must be entering your 2nd or later year of study, in 2022
- You must be studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- You must have a strong academic record
The bursary programme will provide coverage for the following expenses, up to a maximum value of R37 500 per annum: registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed books and accommodation in residence (to a maximum value of R37 500 each year).
Each year, Starke Ayres awards bursaries to students pursuing studies within the agricultural industry, with the aim of attracting exceptional students, who are talented and passionate about agriculture.
The bursary is awarded for 1 academic year at a time, and is renewable each year based on satisfactory academic performance.
Method of Application:
Applications must be submitted online at: Starke Ayres Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent tertiary academic record/ transcripts (certified copy)