University transfer


Good day

I’m inquiring on transferring from Wits Civil Eng. to UJ. What are the required documentation for this process and how would I go about in applying to this university.

Kind Regards
Mckaylen Govender

Answered question


First enquire whether UJ has vacancy in Civil Eng. Then send your completed modules and results to the department of Civil Eng at UJ for review and acceptance. Before you can begin the process of transfer at Wits.

Best regards.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.