To claim a refund

101 viewsGeneral

Please will you supply me with a contact number that I can call. Last March (2018) a passport was renewed .. there was still 8 months to go before previous passport expired so the charge was R800, not the usual R400. However, I was told that R400 of the ‘doouble payment’ would be refunded in due course.

I need to follow up on this enquiry, and wish to call for assistance. Or be given the correct email address to write to.

Please answer as soon as possible

Answered question


We advice you to visit the nearest Home Affairs Office for more information and assistance.

Best wishes.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.