Studies for NDP


Good day

I’d like to inquire about the above.
I currently hold a PGCE and was told by the WCED that I need to study English at first year degree level for NOn Degree Purposes.
I’ve a letter from the department stating this.
I’d like to know if it would be possible to do so at CPUT on a part time bases in the second semester of this year.
If so, how would I go about applying and what would the cost be.

Thanking you in anticipation
Farzana Anthony

Answered question


Please it is possible for you to do the English course (part time) at CPUT but the second semester applications closed. We hope you will enroll in 2020.

Best wishes.

Answered question