Good day. Is there a way I can find out which of my subjects I did at Tuks does Unisa recocnise before I do my application for second semester.

2.91K viewsCourses


According to Unisa,

If you would like to apply for credit exemption for a module or subject passed at another accredited university in South Africa, you may contact the relevant exemptions section.

Click here for information on how to contact the Directorate: Student Admissions and Registrations (DSAR). You may forward your credit exemption enquiry to DSAR or contact your college for further assistance.

Click here for the DSAR04 form.

Follow / like our Facebook page College Guide for the most recent South African Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships, Bursaries, Courses and Online Applications.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.
College Guide Theme | Powered by Oric Technology Limited