Payment:Post graduate diploma in educational management

470 viewsGeneral

Dear Sir/ Madam

I registered with your university in the early 1990’s. I completed a post graduate diploma in educational management. I am aware that I did not pay the outstanding amount. I left the country to go and teach abroad. I would like to pay this outstanding amount. Please assist me in this regard. I cant recall my student number. My full names are as follows: Abdul Hamied Ramzan, Id number 6503115093087.

I will appreciate it if you could help me in this regard.

Thanking you in advance


A H Ramzan

Answered question


Please specify the name of the University for me to assist you.

Kind wishes

Answered question