Payment of fees for House Van Riebeeck?

680 viewsNSFAS

I would like to know if NFAS also pay the fees of residents in House Van Riebeeck in Wellington and if so, how does the payment take plays for at this moment the payment for my daughter’s stay at the house go through via debit order from my bank account

Answered question

NSFAS students may be eligible for subsidized accommodation and living costs including meals.

If a student is eligible, this will be awarded as part of the bursary.

Subsidized accommodation and subsistence refers to the following: government provides the cost of accommodation, meals and basic living requirements capped at a specific amount for those who require it based on the policy implemented at an institutional level.

Accommodation will be capped at defined institutional accommodation rates. Where meals are not included in the cost of accommodation, a separate standard allowance (determined by NSFAS) will be made available to cover food and basic necessities required to support the students’ studies.

Accommodation will be provided in terms of the university housing policy.

Kindly send an email to Lauren Kansley to check if House Van Riebeeck is nsfas accredited at CPUT.

Tel: +27 21 953 8646


Answered question