Need Academic Record from Unisa

100 viewsGeneral

I need my Academic record for my course (BED Int & Senior Phase) which I completed in 2013.

The email Unisa have do not work anymore so I cannot request it from myUnisa.

My student nr is 30167981

Answered question


You can apply for a formal letter of academic record (hard copy format). Complete the Application for academic record or credit certificate form (PDF 109KB) and submit it via e-mail to Include your postal address so that a hard copy of your academic record can be posted to you.

Kind wishes.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.