This is Siyanda am interested in studying information technology with you, kindly please assist me on how to apply? please also provide me with the necessary requirements I have completed my matric in 2016 and I cant the the school.so please provide me with the information like bursaries and all other things.
Get detailed information about information technology at UNISA from the link below.
NSFAS: How to Apply Online
If you’re looking for funding for your studies, you probably know you need to go through NSFAS.
Applications for funding in 2021 are closed. The date for applying for 2021 studies has not been released. We will publicise it as soon as the date is announced.
You may be a little confused as to how to apply though, so here’s a quick guide on how to apply for NSFAS online.
Get your certified supporting documents ready.
You will need:
• South African ID document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate if you do not have a green bar-coded ID or Smart ID card)
• ID of parents and/or guardian (Or death certificate where applicable)
• Pay advice/ letter of employment/pension advice stating income. Should not be older than 3 months (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income).
Apply for NSFAS Online
First, you’ll need to visit the NSFAS website and register to make an account.
Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to fill out the online application form.
- This process can take about 30 minutes
- You’ll need to have certified scanned copies of the following documents:
- Identity Document/Birth Certificate
- Matric Certificate
- Latest Academic Results
- Proof of parents’ income (if they are employed)
- Death Certificate/s (if parents are dead)
- Doctor’s Certificate (if permanently disabled)
For a list of all documents that may be required, click here. So there you have it: how to apply for NSFAS online.