My daughter matriculated in 2020 from Fourways High School, Johannesburg, and would like to rewrite English and Maths.
Please send info and details for her to do same.
To apply for a Matric Upgrade course, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have completed your matric year.
- You must be 21 when writing your final exams.
- You must be able to read and write in English OR Afrikaans depending on your preference.
What Documentation Do I Need?
When applying for a Matric Upgrade course, you must supply the following documentation:
- Statement of previous matric results.
- Certified copy of your ID.
- Email address.
- Cell Phone number.
The following opportunities to rewrite exist:
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) supplementary exams – March
- National Senior Certificate (NSC) progressed learners (learners who wrote the NSC the previous year but did not sit for all 6 subjects) – June
- Part-time NSC candidates (learners who attempted the NSC examinations post 2015) – November
More information on registration dates and resources is available from the Department of Basic Education.