Dear the admission team,
I do trust that this mail finds you well. I am a Kenyan citizen with over eight years of work experience in the field of Human Resources Management, Supply Chain Management, Administration among other disciplines. I currently have Two Diplomas in Business Management, Leadership and Management and an Advanced Diploma in Human Resources Management.
I have a passion to further my education and close on the undergraduate and move on to do the MBA. Can I be given a year or so to wind up on the undergraduate? Each of the diploma took two years of study with more than ten units for each. I have all supporting documents and references letters for the employers served so far which can be provided upon request.
I would wish to enroll in April 2019 for online or virtual learning, if you have the provision for this kindly but urgently let me know.
I will be grateful if offered a chance to better my future with such a prestigious institution. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
+254 724 119 608
You can Apply for BCOM Human Resource Management at Unisa.
How do I apply for admission?
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period. Visit www.unisa.ac.za/apply for more information.
I completed my schooling or undergraduate studies outside South Africa. Do I qualify?
For a list of acceptable school qualifications for admission per country, visit http://mb.usaf.ac.za/.
If you qualify for admission on the basis of a conditional exemption certificate, Unisa will facilitate this during the application processing stage. A separate fee is applicable for the Matriculation Board to issue the conditional exemption certificate.
How do I pay the application fee?
The non-refundable online application fee is R105,00.
The preferred method of payment is credit card via the Unisa website. Unisa web payment link: http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment (this is a secure site). Alternatively, you can make payment by means of a SWIFT transfer (see bank account details below). Please note that any payments other than those made via the Unisa website might take a few days to reflect on the Unisa account. Please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
SWIFT transfers can be made
- if you already have a student number
- in respect of fees, for example: study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick or special exam fees), exemption fees and library charges
- provided that the details are filled in as follows:
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Beneficiary: Unisa student deposits
- Branch code: 010645
- Swift code: SBZAZAJJ
- Account number: 011554622
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (if the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following code: 5370810030 for the application fee
What documents do I need to submit when applying for admission to Unisa?
- Copy of your school qualifications. For a list of acceptable school qualifications for admission per country, visit hhttp://mb.usaf.ac.za/
- Copy of your tertiary academic qualifications (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Original sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- M30 form – Application for a Certificate of Conditional Exemption (ONLY for admission to bachelor degree studies – not for BTech degree studies) (PDF 33KB) and supporting documents if you are applying for a certificate of exemption
* Please note that some qualifications may require additional documents. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and / or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time.
Please note the following rules for uploading supporting documents:
- Files cannot be larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document format file), DOC (Word document file) or TIF (image file).
- Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are in an electronic format before starting the application process.
How can I contact Unisa?
Please remember to use only your student number in the subject line with all correspondence.
For enquiries related to undergraduate higher certificates, diplomas and degrees, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.