How to get learnership and internships


To whom it may concern

I am a social work student about to graduate so I was wondering how can I get learnership and internship at the department of social development. I reside in Mthatha.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated

Answered question


Please read the information below for all the directions you need.
Requirements of Social Development Learnerships

  • You must have certified copies of ID
  • You must have certified copy of Grade
  • You must submit your CV
  • You must collect your Forster Care Order in case of foster children
  • You must have documentary proof of relation to Military Veterans
  • You have to get motivation from social worker
  • You must have Death Certificate in order to respect the orphans

How to Apply
All of applications forms of Social Development learnerships should be submitted to the Department regions and institutions. Or you can also post all of the application forms to Private Bag x 35, Johannesburg 2000. All the forms of application for the Social Development learnerships can be submitted from the Department of Social Development regional institutions and offices. You have to keep in mind that for those of you who are applying the application forms by using fax or email, your application forms will not be considered. There are no applications which will be accepted at Head Office.

For those of you who are searching for a career in the department of social development, these Social Development learnerships are the perfect choice for you.

Contact any of the following contacts for all available learnerships in the department of social development

  • Virginia Metheiwana 011 227 0020
  • Andre Snyman 001 255 7669
  • Sizwe Nkosi 001 227 0021
  • Dikelde Kutu 011 355 7616
  • F. Siluma 011 355 7669

Kind wishes.

Answered question

Powered by Askmeghana