To Apply for Nursing,
KZN Health Department Nurse Training Opportunity
Welcome to application for admission to Nurse Training Diploma in Nursing (General, Psychiatric & Community) and Midwifery(R425)
Please click here to see the minimum requirements before you continue with the application.
DURATION: 4 YEARS
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – PRE 2008
- Grade 12 (Std 10) – Minimum 25 points
- English: Minimum symbol “E” Higher grade or “D” Standard Grade
- Biology or any other Natural Science subject “E” Higher Grade or “D” Standard Grade
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – FROM 2008
- National Senior Certificate: Degree/Diploma
Minimum: 25 points
- English L4
- Additional Language
- Life Orientation L4
- Maths L3 /Maths Literacy L4
- Life Sciences/ Physical Science L3
- And any other 2 subjects from the designated list
*NB Life orientation (LO) will not be scored
The points will be calculated as follows:
- Certified copy of matric certificate and identity document
- Proof of residence or affidavit
- 2 page Curriculum Vitae with the following information:
- Full Names and contact details;
- Identity Number, Residential address and Postal address, District name/ Local municipality, Employment history, Details of previous nursing experience if any.
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- All certificates and addresses will be verified for authenticity.
- Due to the large number of applications expected; only successful applicants will be notified.
- No registered mail will be accepted
Once meet the above requirements, you can apply for nursing