How do I apply for a transcript of results?

373 viewsBursariesCoursesGeneral

I qualified with a Further Diploma in Education (ECD) from RAU in 2001.
How would I apply for a transcript of the results?

Answered question


Please RAU is now UJ. Read the information below and follow the instructions to get your transcript.

The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is no longer outsourcing requests for Academic Records and Transcript Supplements. Alumni and Non-Graduated Students can now directly order an Academic Record and Transcript Supplement by accessing the UJ Website. This platform offers the convenience to submit your order/request online.

Alumni please go to UJ Qualification Verification

Non-graduated students should go to the  Academic Document Request page

For more information visit Online Qualification Verification

Best wishes.

Answered question