Good day Sir/Madam, I wish to apply to study for an undergraduate degree in Nursing at Wits. Do I need to include any document from HESA in my application file? Kind regards

1.34K viewsGeneral


All necessary documents requested in the application must be presented. You can call or e-mail the address below for more assistance.
Please contact the Student Call Centre
Tel: +27 (0)11 717 1888, or
Log a query at

Best regards.

Follow / like our Facebook page College Guide for the most recent South African Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships, Bursaries, Courses and Online Applications.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.
College Guide Theme | Powered by Oric Technology Limited