Hi team at Uj24
How are you?
Do you offer article placements on your site: uj24.co.za
– We would get the article written which will fit the nature/topic of your site.
– In the article there is a good chance there will be a link going to a gaming/betting review site, which will be very well integrated.
– Payment is made via Paypal.
What are your rates for such a placement?
Mathew – Media Manager
We will communicate our terms to you in no time.
- Administration fee: A non-refundable annual administrative fee is charged on all international student accounts.
- Closing date: Closing date for applications to undergraduate studies is 30 September, 2021.
- Visa: You must have a VALID study visa before you can enter South Africa. Make sure your study visa is issued to study at the UFS, and not at any other institution in South Africa. You must have a valid and appropriate/correct visa to be registered at the UFS.
- Medical aid: You must be a member of a medical aid registered in terms of the Medical Aid Schemes Act 1998 of South Africa, as required by the South African Immigration Act. It is important that your medical aid cover MUST be valid for the duration of your studies at the UFS. No travel insurance, hospital plans or foreign medical aids will be accepted.
- Prepayment: A prepayment must be made before you can register as a UFS student. The Department of Tuition Fees will communicate the amount and payment deadline to you.
- Scholarship/Bursaries/sponsorships: If you have a scholarship, inform your sponsor of the UFS regulations on payments before you register and pay tuition fees.