Applying for Diploma in Animal Care

571 viewsCollege Applications

Good afternoon.

I am currently 30 years old and I have decided I want to change career, and go into Animal health care. I already have a BE.d Teaching degree that I completed at NWU.

I do I go about applying for a Diploma in Animal Health Care.

As I have been out of school for 12 years I don’t think my matriculates certificate can still apply?

Ive seen that the online registration has closed for now. When is the next available date to apply?

Thank you in advance for all the help.

Kind Regards


Answered question


Please contact the number below for more assistance.

School of Agriculture and Life Sciences-UNISA

011 471 2984

Best wishes.

Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.