academic records of 2011

264 viewsGeneral

enquiry about getting my academic records from 2011 to 2012

Answered question


Since you did not state the institution you are requesting academic records from, we are taking a wild guess and assuming it to be unisa.

  • You can request your academic record via myUnisa. Login in myUnisa. Click on “Academic Record” and “Code”. Your academic record will be sent to your myLife e-mail account.
  • To may also apply for a formal letter of academic record (hard copy format). Complete the Application for academic record or credit certificate form (PDF 109KB) and submit it via e-mail to Include your postal address so that a hard copy of your academic record can be posted to you.


Answered question
You are viewing 1 out of 1 answers, click here to view all answers.