Quantum Computing has opened its 2021/2022 Research Internship and is inviting all interested applicants to apply now.
This internship program will end on January 7, 2022.
LOCATION: United States or Canada
To qualify for this Internship program requires that you are physically located in the United States or Canada for the duration of the internship.
- Areas that might be considered for internship projects include quantum algorithms, quantum optimization, fault-tolerant codes and their decoding algorithms, quantum circuit synthesis and optimization, quantum computational complexity, etc.
- Responsibilities include problem identification, formulation, identifying and falsifying/validating hypotheses, publishing results, and collaboration.
- Background in programming is helpful but not required.
In addition to the qualifications below, you’ll need to submit a minimum of two reference letters for this position. After you submit your application, a request for letters may be sent to your list of references on your behalf. Note that reference letters cannot be requested until after you have submitted your application, and furthermore, that they might not be automatically requested for all candidates. You may wish to alert your letter writers in advance, so they will be ready to submit your letter.
- Coding skills, e.g., in Python, C#, C/C++, TensorFlow, R, etc.
- Familiarity with git.
- Current CV.
- We are seeking candidates with strong background in areas such as quantum algorithms, machine learning and optimization (classical and/or quantum), quantum error-correction and fault-tolerance, and physics device modeling.
During the 12-week internship, you will work alongside some of the world’s best researchers and software developers. You will learn new skills, make exciting discoveries, and will have opportunities to network and make connections for life
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
To apply for this Research Internship program follow the link below: