Milpark Education Bursary has been opened for 2021/2022 academic session. All interested applicants should apply now. This bursary will end on 26 November 2021.
Milpark Education is a South African private educational institution offering business education, established in 1997. It offers both distance learning and contact learning options, although its qualifications are offered primarily via distance learning.
ENDING DATE: This bursary will end on 26 November 2021.
LOCATION: South Africa
All Applicants should meet the following standards when applying:
- You must be a South African citizen or Permanent Resident in South Africa
- You must be 18 years old or older
- You must be in financial need and unable to pay for all of your study fees
- You must satisfy or exceed the maximum entry requirements for your registered qualification at Milpark
- You must demonstrate academic excellence
- Preference will be given to students who are unemployed and pursuing full-time studies (employed, part-time students may also apply if they are exceptional)
- Preference will be given to students with disabilities
This bursary takes partial or full cover for the following expenses: registration fees up to a maximum of 50% (full cover will be awarded based on students circumstances and at the discretion of the Bursary Committee). Bursary recipients will be required to cover any other costs, as well as any additional admin fees during the process.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply, download the application form below to apply:
Remember to add these documents when applying:
- ID document, if a South African citizen (certified copy)
- Passport and proof of Permanent Residence status if a Permanent Resident (certified copy)
- Proof of financial status
- Matric National Senior Certificate (NSC), Certificate, Degree or any other relevant/ recent qualifications (certified copy)
- A letter of recommendation from a qualified person who is able to account for your academic ability, your commitment to students, etc (signed)
- Approved CRM quote from Milpark stating the modules and module costs for both semesters of 2022
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded the bursary (1 to 1.5 pages)
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Milpark Education Bursary Application” in the email subject line).