The Knysna Municipality is situated in the middle of the Garden Route has opened its 2022/2023 Bursary Application for all interested applicants to apply.
Closing Date: 7th January 2022.
Bursary Requirements on Knysna Municipality Bursary 2022/2023:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside within the Knysna Municipal District (Brenton, Buffalo Bay, Karatara, Noetzie, Rheenendal and Sedgefield)
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a qualification within a scarce skills sector, in 2022
- You must studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- Preference will be given to students in financial needy and those from historically disadvantaged communities
This bursary will provide cover for the following expenses:
- registration fees,
- tuition fees (a portion of, not the full amount), book allowance (up to a certain amount),
- examination fee,
- accommodation (if students can prove they need it).
- Awards will be paid directly to tertiary institutions.
Method of Application:
Download and complete the Knysna Municipality Bursary Application Form 2022 (.pdf)