Kisch IP 2022/2023 bursary application has been opened for all interested applicants to apply. Before you apply, consider the following details:
Kisch IP is South Africa’s oldest Intellectual Property firm, which specialises in patents, trademarks, copyright and designs. The company has been operating for over 140 years, and has been re-branded many times, but the vision of the company remains the same – to be the most respected IP Law firm in South Africa and the rest of Africa.
ENDING DATE: KISCH IP Bursary 2022/2023 will end on 30 November 2021.
LOCATION: South Africa
All Interested applicants must satisfy the following requirements before applying:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 18 and 25 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your Matric results
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a Law qualification
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be from a previously disadvantaged background
The scholarship is open to students who intend to pursue studies towards a Law qualification, and will cover the cost of full tuition fees and prescribed books.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Application must be online. Follow the link below to apply:
Remember to attach the following documents when applying for this bursary program.
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of registration and costs (on institutions letterhead)
- Covering letter, including a motivation of why you should be awarded the scholarship
- Any other relevant supporting documents