- Applicants may only apply for two study choices. These study choices may not be amended once they have been chosen.
- Applicants already in possession of a UJ student number must use the existing student number when applying.
- For more information regarding programmes on offer go to – http://www.uj.ac.za/shortcourses
Please contact the International Office number/email/website for more information that might be applicable.
Checklist for applying
- Valid email address (Gmail or Yahoo mail account).
- Document upload requirements when applying online:
- All documents must be certified
- When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB, and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to email@example.com with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
If you forgot your pin then select “Request a PIN” using your existing UJ student number. A PIN will be sent to you via email. Thereafter, login using your student number and PIN provided.