Each bursary will often have a set of different requirements in order to qualify, often this will depend on what the organisation/company is looking for in its bursar. Eligibility requirements often found on application forms are:
- You have to be a South African citizen (or South African permanent residents)
- You have a strong academic history (some bursaries require good grades in certain subject – e.g. Maths/Science/Languages)
- You have currently been studying or intend to study within a specific field of study which is suitable for the bursary program
- You have currently been studying or you have applied to study at a recognized institution in South Africa
- You have a proven financial need (often by submitting proof of household income)
Applicants must ensure they meet all of the eligibility requirements for the Bursary to be considered.
The Application Process
The application process is usually straightforward and well explained. Once you know which field of study it is you are looking for, then you can begin completing the online bursary application forms.
For each bursary we have listed on the site there will be a list of steps on what is required to complete the application form.
- First, make sure you fulfill the bursary eligibility requirements
- Ensure you have all the information and documentation to complete the application form
- Use the bursary online application form (if available) or download a copy of the form to complete and submit
If you still have questions regarding the application process, please either provide a comment on the page itself or alternatively we have provided contact details where you can obtain further information or ask questions to the organisation or company directly.
SOME AVAILABLE BURSARIES:
- Motus Aftermarket Parts: Internships 2021 / 2022
- Institute of Information Technology Professionals South Africa (IITPSA): Bursaries 2022
- Amazon Web Services: Bursaries 2022
- Motus Aftermarket Parts: Learnerships 2021 / 2022
- Ekurhuleni West College (EWC): Management Assistant Experiential Learning / Learnerships 2021