Fidelity ADT has opened its 2021/2022 HR Internships program and is inviting all interested applicants to apply ASAP. To apply, follow the guidelines below.
CLOSING DATE: 23 September 2021
- A minimum of N6 /Diploma/Degree in Human Resources/Industrial psychology or related field
- Proficiency in Ms. Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint essential.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail.
- Work well in the team and be able to drive individual assignments/projects.
- The ability to multi-task will be key for this role.
- Understanding of labor laws BCEA, LRA, EEA, SDA, BBB-EE
- Works well under pressure
- Works well as part of a team
- Great planning and organizing skills
- Analytically orientated
- Great negotiation skills
- Accurate and detail orientated
The Intern will perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities as follows:
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding process for new hires.
- Cross-collaborate with the team to enhance the operations of the department.
- Assist with human resources-related administration.
- Plan and coordinate HR events or functions.
- Maintaining an effective filing system and updating the internal HR database.
- Assist with the annual BBB-EE audit process.
- Assist with the implementation of Organisational Development and Employee Wellness initiatives.
- Assisting the HR Manager and Transformation Executive with ad hoc projects.
- Receiving HR-related queries and refer employees to the right member of the team.
METHOD OF APPLICATION