RCL Foods has opened its September 2021/2022 Baking Learnerships and is inviting all unemployed youths to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 08 September 2021
We are looking for 16 learners to work in Gauteng Pretoria West. The learnership program will last 12 – 18 months and will include a mentorship and coaching program covering the baking process. This is a SETA-accredited learnership, and successful candidates will be awarded a formal qualification recognized by SAQA. For the duration of the qualification, learners will be exposed to practical work required by RCL FOODS and the SETA.
- Grade 12 qualification with hospitality studies and maths (Lit) is essential.
- Computer Literate (MS Office) is advantageous.
- Shows drive to achieve performance
- Is willing to learn and grow
- Creative, lateral thinking and has a problem-solving approach
The responsibilities for this learnership program will be communicated to successful applicants later after application.
METHOD OF APPLICATION