In order to apply online, you will need a valid mail address and cell/mobile phone number. Correspondence will be sent to the email address provided and messages to the cell/mobile phone.
To complete your online application, all compulsory screens with red ‘Outstanding’ buttons, must be completed.
To finalise the application, click on the ‘Finalise’ button (which is only available once ALL the compulsory screens are completed).
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application:
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process.
- Hardcopy Application:
You can get a paper application form at 021 808 9111 or at email@example.com.
You can post your application to:
c/o Banhoek Road & Joubert Street
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form.
Please note: residence applications close on 30 June 2021.
Step 5: Find Funding.APPLY ONLINE HERE
Have questions about your application?
Tel:021 808 9111
Need to find the institution?
Cnr Banhoek Road & Joubert Street
- Masters in Public Administration (MPA) Information Sheet [DOWNLOAD]
- BPubAdminHons Programme Information Sheet[DOWNLOAD]
- Stellenbosch Good Governance Forum (SGGF) Information Sheet [DOWNLOAD]
- Residence Application and Placement Process [VIEW]
- International Students Portal [VIEW]