Nestlé South Africa has opened their 2022/2023 Nestlé Future Talent Bursary and is inviting all interested applicants to apply now.
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenue and other metrics, since 2014.
ENDING DATE: This bursary will end on 21 November 2021.
LOCATION: South Africa
To qualify for this bursary program, you are required to meet the following standards:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between 17 and 25 years old
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or applying to study, towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or applying to study at an accredited university in South Africa
- Engineering students: you must have achieved a minimum level 6 for Mathematics and Physical Sciences in Matric
- Current tertiary students applying for the first time: you must have maintained a minimum overall average of 70% for all courses, for the current year of study
- You must be in need of financial assistance, with a total household income of NOT more than R605 000 per year
- You must be self-motivated and driven
- You must be a high performer
This bursary program covers for the following expenses:
- registration fees,
- tuition fees,
- prescribed textbooks,
- meal allowance and
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Application must be done online using this link
Before you apply, you will need to be a registered member. Click here to register/login