The Clicks Group Limited has opened their 2022/2023 Clicks Bursary and is inviting all interested applicants to apply.
Clicks Group is a retail-led healthcare group which has been listed on the JSE Limited since 1996. Through market-leading retail brands Clicks, GNC, The Body Shop and Claire’s, the group has over 840 stores across southern Africa.
ENDING DATE: This bursary will end on 19 November 2021.
LOCATION: South Africa
To qualify for this bursary program, you need to meet the following standards:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be between the ages of 19 and 35 years
- You must be currently studying towards an undergraduate qualification, in one of the fields listed above
- You must be registered for your 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study
- You must be studying at a recognised university in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- You must NOT currently be in receipt of any other bursary awards
- Preference will be given to students from designated groups and students living with disabilities
This bursary covers for the following expenses:
- registration fees,
- tuition fees,
- prescribed textbooks,
- as well as access to study assistance and aids when required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All Application must fill done online following this link below:
Ref => click_bur_004901
Remember to attach the following documents when applying:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full university academic record, including latest results (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of University registration for 2022
- Proof of disability, if applicable (letter from medical doctor)