The Western Cape Dept of Health has opened its HR Internship program for the 2021/2022 academic year and is inviting all applicants to apply now. Interested applicants should apply using the details below.
Internship Application Closing Date: 27 August 2021
Internship Location: Western Cape
Duration: 7 Months
Stipend: R50 847 per annum
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in the regard will be appreciated.
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent)
- Successful completion of the theoretical part of the National Diploma in Human Resource Management, i.e. N4, N5 and N6 (Proof must be provided).
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), email and internet.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Listening skills.
- Ability to gather and process information.
How to apply
Ms N Jooste, tel. no. (021) 937-3144