Nampak has opened its 2021/2022 Learnership program and is inviting all unemployed youth to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 03 September 2021
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 / Matric Certificate
- Must be of Pure or Technical Mathematics and Physics at a Matric Level. (NOT Maths Literacy)
- A good technical understanding.
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Be a systematic, analytical, professional, team oriented positive person that is task oriented, time conscious and pays attention to detail.
- Be prepared to undergo pre-selection testing and readiness assessments.
- Be prepared to work overtime and shifts as required by the Business
- Be willing to sign a contract with Nampak Bevcan and the FP&M Seta for the duration of the Learnership.
Completion of all Production Technology Learnership requirements.
Intensive on-the-job training and other related training, including plant process, are required.
Providing adequate levels of availability and reliability to the manufacturing process.
Demonstrating the ability to practically assist in the operation of machinery while being supervised.
Learning how to solve problems and troubleshoot.
Maintaining strict adherence to plant rules and regulations at all times.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Location: Rosslyn, Gauteng
Location: Bevcan Springs – Johannesburg