BDO has opened its 2021/2022 academic year Internship program and is inviting all Applicants to apply now. All interested applicants should apply using the details below.
CLOSING DATE: 22 September 2021
A Corporate Finance Trainee position is available. The Corporate Finance Trainee will assist in providing deal-related services to both financial and strategic buyers and vendors, primarily from a financial and accounting standpoint. From time to time, the successful candidate will be involved with JSE advisory services.
- Developing relationships and trust
- Collaborative Teamwork is Encouraged.
- Persuasion, influence, and approachability.
- We are proactive in everything we do.
- Encouragement of active communication (verbal and written)
- Continual value addition
- Excellent public speaker
- Have a digital mindset that is both commercial and innovative
- Aligning career goals and objectives with the team’s and firm’s strategies, goals, and objectives
- Innovative and willing to share new ideas for working methods.
- Ability to work with people at all levels of a company
INTERNSHIP QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- BCOM-Economics, Statistics
- Fresh out of University
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape