• Register
Welcome to College Guide South Africa, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
asked in General Information by
I applied for an Hons in Psychological Counseling. My student number is 66649021. UNISA sent me a letter to request a document that is proof that I completed my degree at the University of the Free State.  

What precisely is this document other than my Academic Record that was already submitted? Can you please clarify before I request UFS for this document? Will a declaration from UFS that I completed my Degree be adequate?

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.