• Register
Welcome to College Guide South Africa, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
asked in General Information by
I was a Unisa student more than 12 years ago.  I had to stop studying with about 4-6 modules short of completing my degree.  Is it possible to complete that degree now?  Would I get credit for modules completed?

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.