• Register
Welcome to College Guide South Africa, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
asked in General Information by
I have completed my first year of intermediate phase teaching at the University of the Free state, but I would like to complete my degree through UNISA. We have received information about our teaching practices in January and we have to hand in a portfolio after those three weeks. I would like to know if I can send my portfolio to UNISA, when I start my second year in the second semester, at UNISA? Or should I wait and do my teaching practice with UNISA?
closed with the note: I have received an answer