• Register
Welcome to College Guide South Africa, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
asked in General Information by
Good Day

I have a 3 year Diploma in Public Relations obtained at PRISA (Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa) I would like to k now how do I go about doing my btech with UNISA or what course do I need to partake in order for me to convert my Diploma into a Degree.

Kindly advise

Thank you

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.