• Register
Welcome to College Guide South Africa, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
asked in Courses by
I have an animal science degree(4 years-from-Botswana College of Agriculture, Now -Botswana University of Agriculture and Natural Resources). I am interested in Bsc-Hons Life Sciences- Physiology stream. Therefore i want to know if the course covers animal physiology modules or what? Will i receive exemptions if found necessary to do so as it covers 3 years.
Please send me the course content if you will. Thank you.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.