• Register
Welcome to College Guide South Africa, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
asked in General Information by
Hi, I received my degree in 2012. I need proof of my subjects passed aswell as the degree. All I have is the certificate. I need it for my new job. My student number: 36620076, My name: Elaine Robbertze, ID: 7006270118086

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.