• Register
Welcome to College Guide South Africa, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
asked in TEVT Colleges by
I am Makhosazana Juliet Mhlanga; ID 7402120941084; student at Sedibeng College, Vanderbijlpark Campus; studying Hospitality and Catering; received message 2018.10.02 that I must sign a refund form which I do not have, where do I obtain the relevant form? SOP's already signed.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.