• Register
Welcome to College Guide South Africa, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
asked in NSFAS by
I have twins in Grade 12 (2018) who have been accepted for University education in 2019. I cannot be able to pay for both. I have worked in RSA for more than 10 years. I have been paying taxes for all the years and the Kids are permanent residents here.

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.