• Register
Welcome to College Guide South Africa, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
asked in Universities by
Hi ,

I have recently relocated to Johannesburg and I have completed 2 & a half years in a degree of BA majoring in Psychology and English and I would like to complete my studies via Unisa. How would I go about doing this and  to check my credits as well ? Thank you.

1 Answer

0 votes
Yes, You can transfer to Unisa except if you were excluded / suspended from a prior institution of higher education on grounds of misconduct. You do, however, need to apply to Unisa first. Please visit https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission for the dates for the next application period.
answered by (6.2k points)