• Register
Welcome to College Guide South Africa, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
asked in NSFAS by
i am single and staying alone as my parents are not employed and staying far away from me,so should i bring certified copies of them because they the pension earner?

1 Answer

0 votes
For further enquiries on NSFAS,
 Tel No.: 08000 67327
 Email: info@nsfas.org.za
answered by (6.5k points)