• Register
Welcome to College Guide South Africa, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
0 votes
asked in Universities by
I want to study for a PhD not on full time basis. As a foreign student.

1 Answer

0 votes
I would like to pursue PhD in Environmental Science or Climate Science through thesis or research publication
answered by